Managed to get mine working on iOS.
Delete the app, factory reset the watch if you aren't on the setup screen still.
Turn bluetooth on your phone, go to settings, select ONLY the one that does NOT have LE.
Install app, sign in, go to setup via the watch icon (upper right hand corner).
Pair with LE.
Bam. Operational, although not very well
The watch is still a steaming pile of garbage... I helped fund it over a YEAR ago https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/kreyos-the-only-smartwatch-with-voice-gesture-control/x/481805 and they shipped almost a year late... it's garbage, absolute garbage.
WHAT IS FUNCTIONAL
- It tells time and has some digital and analog faces
- I can hold a button for voice control/Siri
- It will control music via the iOS music app only, only controls via buttons (was promised we could use gestures)
- Step counter registers movement, is WILDLY inaccurate. I moved my arm 1 foot and it counted it as 17 steps. Rotating my wrist once registers as 14 steps.
WHAT IS NOT FUNCTIONAL
- No gesture control
- Does not display text notifications
- Does not display incoming call, does however show a missed call from SIX MONTHS AGO every few minutes and will not clear
- Watch band pin keeps popping out, because watch band is flexible rubber with no rigid piece where pin is meaning any torsion/flexing results in the pin popping out of plastic.
- No way to make watch display nothing, doesn't appear to timeout and go back to watch face on it's own either.
- Buttons only work 80-85% of the time.